1. Sasha owns two investments, A and B, that have a combinedtotal value of 42,000 dollars. Investmen

1. Sasha owns two investments, A and B, that have a combinedtotal value of 42,000 dollars. Investment A is expected to pay25,700 dollars in 7 year(s) from today and has an expected returnof 4.23 percent per year. Investment B is expected to pay 29,947 in2 years from today and has an expected return of R per year. Whatis R, the expected annual return for investment B? Answer as a ratein decimal format so that 12.34% would be entered as .1234 and0.98% would be entered as .0098. 2. Sasha owns two investments, A and B, that have a combinedtotal value of 54,500 dollars. Investment A is expected to pay20,400 dollars in 3 year(s) from today and has an expected returnof 5.55 percent per year. Investment B is expected to pay 58,772dollars in T years from today and has an expected return of 6.54percent per year. What is T, the number of years from today thatinvestment B is expected to pay 58,772 dollars? Round your answerto 2 decimal places (for example, 2.89, 14.70, or 6.00). . . .

Looking for a similar assignment? Get help from our qualified experts!

"Our Prices Start at $9.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!":

Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper