1) “Traditional versus Object-Oriented Design” Please respond to the following:
- A) Compare the object-oriented approach to design to the traditional approach. Give your opinion on whether or not you believe there are certain projects where one design approach might be better that the other. If so, provide an example of one (1) such project. If not, explain why not.
- B) Give your opinion on which approach discussed in Part 1 of this discussion you believe is easier for you to understand, and explain why.
1) “The Internet” Please respond to the following:
- A) IPv6 is an updated version of IPv4 that has been around for a number of years. From the first e-Activity (research IPv6, its characteristics, and when it may be fully adopted), examine the major difficulties that users have encountered throughout IPv6’s widespread acceptance and implementation. Recommend two (2) possible solutions for the difficulties that users have encountered in IPv6’s widespread implementation. Justify your response.
- B) From the second e-Activity (research DSL and cable Internet connections and discuss the availability, speed, customer satisfaction, and price of both Internet connections), examine the major pros and cons of a DSL and a cable Internet connection. Compare DSL and cable Internet connections based on availability, consistent high speed, reliability, security, and price. Determine the Internet connection you prefer. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 18/02/2016
- Budget: $10