31) Marketing logistics involves which of the following
flows of products and information?
A) outbound and inbound only
B) outbound, inbound, and reverse
C) inbound and reverse only
D) outbound and reverse only
E) outbound only
32) ________ logistics controls the movement of products
from points of production to consumers.
33) ________ logistics concerns the methods consumers use to
send products to a producer for return or repair.
34) Which of the following is NOT an area of responsibility
for a logistics manager?
B) storage location
35) Instead of handling its logistics systems internally, a
firm could hire a(n) ________ company to manage all or part of its distribution
36) To reduce inventory management costs, many companies use
a system called ________, which involves having goods delivered exactly when
they are needed.
A) reduction-inventory management
B) just-in-time inventory management
C) limited inventory logistics
D) supply chain management
E) economic order quantity
37) A producer that minimizes possession time would be most
likely to expect which of the following benefits?
A) better information flows among channel members
B) more easily accessible storage locations
C) greater production capability
D) reduced horizontal conflict
E) reduced vertical conflict
38) Physical distribution focuses on ________ logistics.
39) ________ refers to the storage of goods awaiting
transport or shipping.
40) Of the three parties involved in the distribution
process, ________ are responsible for receiving the distributed goods.