Develop strategic plan for Canadian retail marketing industry sector, with focus to food and drinks, for the next 5 years utilizing the data from different sources including those given in the few appended reports -Canadian retail food market 2015 and few others.
Our sector is the service oriented hot and cold beverage sector (Starbucks, Tim Hortons etc.). We will focus on where this industry is today, key recent changes and what challenges it may face in the future (competition, healthy living, economy etc.).
Financial analysis and projections with the following focused issues
- segment-wise earning over the years with different pricing and volume scenario
- expenses on major items
- investments made and required
- gross and net profit
- Projections of different financial ratios as deemed fit-
- 5 year strategic plan for the companyusing scenario planning techniques along with other important areas in strategy document.
– Demonstrate the use of data. Different scenario could be developed with various assumptions, particularly for marketing and financial decision making.
– Look at an industry or sub sector level
– Chapters include
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 02/02/2016
- Budget: $15