MILESTONE 3 JOURNAL WRITING
BASED ON PREVIOUS WEEKS (ATTACHED)
TEXT BOOK READING
Chapter 6: pages 185–196, 199–204
The journals enable the student to meet the following Course Outcomes (COs):
- CO1: Identify the role of the BSN nurse in the quality improvement process as a member of the collaborative interprofessional team. (POs 2 and 7)
- CO2: Discuss effective processes and strategies to improve quality in nursing. (POs 2 and 8)
Week 6 Journal is worth 50 points.
Requirements and Guidelines
- You will submit one journal entry (due Wednesday of Week 6 by 11:59 p.m. MT) to help you think through Milestone 3.
- Download the required Week 6 Journal Template (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Save it to your computer in Microsoft Word 2013 (or later) as a .docx file with the file name: Your Last Name NR392 W6 Journal.docx.
- Carefully review the grading rubric criteria for Week 6 Journal and type directly in your saved Week 6 Journal Template.
- Your instructor will provide a score and feedback by Friday of Week 6 by 11:59 p.m. MT. You must read that feedback and use it to produce a great Milestone 3.
- Instructions for Week 6 Journal:
- Explain your progress on Milestone 3. Ask at least one question of your instructor that could help you do your best on Milestone 3. Return to read Instructor’s response Saturday or Sunday of Week 6.