I need help. I'm working on my homework and let's just say I'm really stuck and confused. What should I type for the program?
1. You may use any C++ compiler for the programming assignments in this class.
2. One large chemical company pays its salespeople on a commission basis. The salespeople each receive $200 per week plus 9 percent of their gross sales for that week.For example, a salesperson who sells $5000 worth of chemicals in a week receives $200 plus 9 percent of $5000, or a total of $650. Develop a C++ program that uses awhile statement to input each salesperson’s gross sales for last week and calculates and displays that salesperson’s earnings. Process one salesperson’s figures at atime.
3. You must create 3 separate files for this homework assignment. The Sales.h file contains the definition of the class Sales. The Sales.cpp file contains themember-function definitions of the class Sales. The lab2.cpp file contains the main function.
4. Please see the example on page 124 to 126 in your textbook.
5. Test run the program.
6. If you don’t see the running results remain on your screen, you need to add line before the return (0);
7. Run the program again.
8. You would be able to see the result on the screen this time.
a) You must create 3 separate files as stated above.
b) Your program should have one member data named grossSales.
c) Your program should have a constructor, a get and a set member function for the data.
d) The result salaries must be displayed in 2 decimal places.
e) Your program should run correctly with the same inputs and outputs as given in the sample run.