True or False (Principles of Business Management)
22. Leaders and managers are interchangeable terms, in that one must be both to succeed in business.
23. Classic leadership styles are examples of trait behavior approaches to leadership research.
24. Warren Buffet is a prime example of Peter Drucker's style of “old-fashioned leadership.”
25. Myers-Briggs type indicators reveal the dangers of stereotypes, halo effect and selective perceptions.
26. Stress is always destructive as our emotions are generalized as negative or positive states of mind that make us controlling, complacent, and delusional.
27. Self-serving bias is a form of attribution error that involves blaming the environment for problems you caused.
28. Groupthink can make it difficult for highly cohesive teams to lose their critiical evaluative capabilities.
29. Social loafing on team is a behavior tolerated by co-workers out of fear of “rocking the boat.” Such toleration stems from fear of confrontation.
30. Consensus cannot be achieved on teams, as it is a process that takes too much time.
It is a foolish goal that cannot work in American culture.
31. Cost-benefit analysis would be a tool for step 2 of the decision-making process.