You are required to analyse FlexiGroup Limited (FXL) and prepare a report. The report provides
an assessment of the company’s current position and future prospects and incorporates using the different
valuation techniques to arrive at an estimate of the company’s share price. A marking rubric is available on
The final submission should include
Part 1: Financial Performance and Current Issues
In this section, students are expected to meet these objectives:
1) Evaluate the company’s overall financial performance by analysing the company’s share price
performance, financial statements and other relevant news during the last five years.
• look for three major sensitive public announcements and the effect of these announcements
on the company’s share price
• technical analysis (50-day vs 200-day moving average lines) to identify buy/sell/hold signals
2) Peer group comparison/industry analysis (compare a minimum of five financial ratios of FXL
• you can get the ratios from Eikon/DatAnalysis
• you can select the most relevant ratios for your analysis.